Terms, Conditions, and Policies
Please setup a new account online or call our toll free number 1-800-648-8474, ext. 100. All accounts are setup for NET 30 days, unless otherwise authorized. New credit accounts may require up to 5 days for verification. We also accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover, and wire transfers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
- All orders will be charged shipping from Raleigh, NC.
- Shipments to APO & FPO addresses via U.S. Postal Service is available.
- Orders received by 1PM EST will be processed the same day whenever possible. Orders with faster delivery methods will receive higher priority.
- To fulfill your entire order, we may ship items from multiple locations, possibly using equivalent delivery services from more than one freight carrier.
- Delivery times are based on US Business Day.
- Next Day Air Saturday must be arranged by calling 1-800-648-8474, ext. 100.
- Your shipping address must be a business or residential address. No PO addresses will be accepted.
Please Review our Requirements:
- Most items carry a manufacturer warranty (including custom built cases).
- Defective items will be repaired/replaced upon management approval.
- Request for a return must be made within 10 days of the date the product was received at the ship to location listed on the order.
- Return may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Product must be active (not discontinued) and in saleable condition.
- Returned products should be properly insured and shipped via reliable and traceable carrier.
- CODs will not be accepted.
- U.S. Case is not responsible for shipping and handling charges on returns.
Returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. An RMA number must be assigned and included in the return shipment. To receive an RMA number, please provide:
- Customer name
- Purchase Order number or Order number
- Part Number
- Product Description
- Brief explanation of the problem
- Verification of product condition
Please return products to:
Attn: Shipping Mgr., (RMA Number)
6301 J. Richard Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617
The Information We Collect:
Whenever you shop at U.S. Case (or usCase.com), we obtain from you the information we need to complete your transaction. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, driver's license number, birth date, and email address. If you use a credit or debit card or pay by check, it will include your account number.
If you choose to use or participate in one of our various services, promotions, programs, surveys, or sweepstakes, we may collect additional information about you.
From your transactions and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use.
We may also obtain information about other people from you. For example, if you order a gift to be delivered directly to a friend, you would need to give us the friend’s name and address.
Using the Information We Collect:
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- completing your purchase transactions
- providing the services you request
- contacting you about the status of your usCase.com order(s)
- responding to your customer service inquiries or requests
- notifying you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products you have purchased
- helping to protect against fraudulent use of your personal information
- sending you email communications
- administering customer recognition programs, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions
- identifying your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- providing mobile marketing and service messages when requested
- inviting you to participate in surveys
- improving merchandise selections, customer service, and the overall customer shopping experience
Information We Share With Others:
- Promotion Sponsors: If you enter a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion sponsored or co-sponsored by a third-party company, we may forward information about you to that company.
- Others: On rare occasions, we may be required to disclose the information we collect pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We may also disclose that information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect the rights, interests and property of U.S. Case or others, and to protect the safety of customers, associates or others. This may include sharing information with other companies, attorneys, credit bureaus, agents or governmental agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection. Also, if the ownership of all or part of a business within the U.S. Case Family were to change, information about customers pertinent to that business's operations would likely be transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner. The applicable member of the U.S. Case Family might also retain a copy of that information.
Safeguarding the Information We Collect:
When you are shopping online protecting your personal information is important to us. We have appropriate physical, technical and procedural safeguards in place to secure the personal information we collect from you.
We limit the information we provide to outside companies to only information we believe is appropriate to enable them to carry out their responsibilities under our contracts. We contractually require that they have appropriate information security safeguards, and that the information provided be used only for the specifically authorized purpose.
Your Choices Regarding the Use of the Information We Collect:
If you do not want to receive promotional mail (catalogs, postcards, etc.) from U.S. Case, you may:
- Write to us at U.S. Case., 6301 J. Richard Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617, Attention: Customer Support.
- Call us at 800-648-8474, or email us at email@example.com.
If you are currently receiving promotional email offers and updates, you may unsubscribe at any time.
- You can click on the hyperlink shown in the usCase.com email offers and follow the instructions.
- You may also write to us at U.S. Case., 6301 J. Richard Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617, Attention: Customer Support,
- call us at 1-800-648-8474, ext. 100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email offers and updates, we may still contact you by email for transactional purposes. Some examples are communications regarding your order status, customer service inquiries, service or reminder notices, and recalls.
Sharing with Other Companies:
We do not share or exchange information with other companies except as noted in "Using the Information We Collect" above.
Updating Your U.S. Case Contact Information
You Can Update or Correct Your Name, Address, Telephone Number, or Email Address by:
- Writing to us at U.S. Case., 6301 J. Richard Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617, Attention: Customer Support.
- Calling us at 1-800-648-8474, ext. 100, or emailing us at email@example.com.